Searches and Surveillance of Intellectual Property Rights
- Background searches to determine registration availability.
- Searches by owner/applicant.
- Distinctive signs surveillance services for registration of opposition.
- Background searches.
- Searches of availability of copyrights for exclusive use.
Registration and Conservation Assistance for Intellectual Property Rights
- Preparation and follow-up of applications for the registration of distinctive signs.
- Preparation and follow-up on declarations of use and renewals of distinctive signs.
- Obtaining protection of famous and well-known trademarks.
- Opposition procedures.
- Services for the registration of distinctive signs abroad in coordination with specialized law firms.
- Preparation and monitoring of copyright requests.
- Preparation and monitoring of protection and conservation requests for reserves of rights to the exclusive use.
Consulting and Legal Advice on Intellectual Property Rights
- Industrial Property (distinctive signs and related legal aspects).
- Copyrights (works and reserves for rights to the exclusive use, as well as related legal aspects).
- Legal advice regarding licensing, franchising, unfair competition and protection of industrial and commercial secrets.
- Due diligence and audits.
- Consulting, review and drafting of all types of contracts or agreements that involve industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Legal assistance in negotiating contracts, letters of consent, coexistence agreements and assignment of rights.
Registration of Contracts and Agreements involving Intellectual Property Rights
- Licenses of use.
- Technology transfers.
- Liens and encumbrances.
- Changes to the name, denomination or business name of the owner, transformation of the legal regime, changes to the registered office of the holder and/or establishment.
- Contracts for the exploitation of copyrights or related rights, etc.
Intellectual Property Litigation
- Investigations concerning unauthorized use/counterfeiting, etc.
- Contentious procedures of nullity, expiration and infringement/unfair competition, etc.
- Review and appeal procedure
- Federal administrative litigation (nullity-appeal)
- Specialized assistance before judicial instances.
- Constitutional appeals
- Assistance with litigation abroad in coordination with specialized law firms.
Audits, Administration and Management of Portfolios of Intellectual Property Rights
- Audits/opinions and suggestions on intellectual property rights to establish viability before a merger or acquisition of a company, as well as identification of any contingency related to intellectual property rights.
- Review of database and official records, analysis of information, suggestions and maintenance of portfolios.
- Administration, management and maintenance of portfolios of intellectual property rights abroad, in coordination with specialized law firms.
Evaluation of Intangible Assets to determine the Value of a Business/Company
Intellectual property is often the main asset of a company or business, hence its value is considered based on the ownership of the assets and rights, including intangible assets, such as trademarks, patents, industrial models, industrial drawings, copyrights, etc., that provide competitive advantages in the market, therefore our professionals in the field perform the necessary procedures to assess the value of these assets and provide added value to your business.
Corporate Services for Companies, Entrepreneurs and SMEs
- Consulting and legal advice.
- Consulting and advice on the incorporation of companies.
- Preparation of meeting minutes of the companies.
- Preparation and updating of corporate books.
- Preparation and review of contracts, on issues related to corporate law.
- Related searches for the protection of rights (corporate names/trademarks)
- Reserve of corporate names.
- Review and preparation of incorporation documents and social contracts.
- Assistance and management of procedures before a Notary Public and commercial business certifying Officer/Attestor.
- Compliance programs according to customer needs, with emphasis on anti-corruption and money laundering prevention
- Privacy and Data Protection.
- Domain Names. Registration of generic top level domain names (gTLDs), of territorial domain names (ccTLDs) and of domain names of second and third level, as well as negotiation of transfers of domain names.